Great work!

I have waited for a fully client side implementation for a long time. Now it works as quickly as one expects.

Great work creates more work ;-): It is nice to see the percentage of global ASes and prefixes. It would be even nice to see percentages per (RIR service) region. Our goal has always been for good coverage in our service region.

Daniel