Status update: we identified and fixed the underlying issue, and are recovering now. Normal status, including processing backlogs will likely take some time.

We'll post updates on the RIPE NCC status page: https://status.ripe.net/

Regards,
Robert

On 2024-01-30 14:44, Robert Kisteleki wrote:
Hello,

Quick note: we are experiencing issues with the controlling infrastructure, trying to determine the root cause. Please stand by.

Cheers,
Robert

On 2024-01-30 14:23, Ernst J. Oud wrote:
Hi,

At noon today 4 of my probes disconnected.

1005229
61071
55795
1005072

These are on different ISP’s and one of these is in Oracle’s cloud.
So this is not a problem on my side.

Restarted the 61071 since that one is nearby and easily restarted since it is a hardware probe, but that does not work. Flashing red LED.

What is going on?

Regards,

Ernst J. Oud