Hello,

I have been involved in this project for over 12 years. For the last few weeks I have been wondering what the point of this is. OK, I have given out credits to students for research, though sometimes they do not even say thank you. The firmware on the probes has not changed for years, the front-end except for cosmetic changes also does not go through shocking developments (still the same bugs), new features are not implemented, just discussed (e-mail notifications) etc.

So I would actually just like to ask:
- How many people are working full time on this project at RIPE?
- What is the priority for RIPE?
- What is the future? Any realistic plans?

Thank you,

Petr