Subject: [ncc-announce] [News] 2FA Mandatory on RIPE NCC Access accounts
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:12:12 +0100
From: Felipe Victolla Silveira <fvicto...@ripe.net>
To: ncc-annou...@ripe.net

Dear colleagues,

This week, two-factor authentication (2FA) will become mandatory on RIPE NCC Access accounts. If you have not already done so, enable 2FA on your account. For accounts that do not have two-factor authentication, when you try to log in from Wednesday 27 March, you will be prompted to check your inbox and follow the instructions in the email sent to you by the RIPE NCC. Once you have enabled 2FA, you can log in as you usually would.

We will continue to improve the security and usability of RIPE NCC Access accounts over the next few months. Next week, I will also publish a RIPE Labs article explaining our roadmap and main improvements planned in more detail. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on which features are the most important for you on the RIPE NCC Services Working Group (ncc-services...@ripe.net) mailing list.

If you have any issues setting up 2FA on your account, please email n...@ripe.net.
Kind regards,

Felipe Victolla Silveira
Chief Technology Officer