GEANT is always happy to support researchers, 50M credits transferred.

Rick

From: ripe-atlas <ripe-atlas-boun...@ripe.net> On Behalf Of Rolland
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2024 4:52 PM
To: ripe-atlas@ripe.net
Subject: [atlas] Request RIPE Atlas Credit for Research

You don't often get email from hf...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
<mailto:hf...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> . Learn why this is important
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Hi all,

I am sorry to spam this email. My name is Fengyan Han, a master's student at
Tsinghua University, China. Recently, my research on RPKI requires
conducting a large-scale measurement via RIPE Atlas. I have some credits but
still need 50M more credits to carry out my study. unfortunately, time
constraints prevent me from earning them myself.

Therefore, I am reaching out here to ask for assistance. Is there anyone
generous enough to offer me some RIPE Atlas credits (like, 1 million?) My
account at RIPE NCC is hf...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
<mailto:hf...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> .

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,