HI,
That might be it. There was no default route configured on my Edgerouter. I
have now triied to configure one.
At the moment netstat -rn does show a default route for IPv4.
I have restarted the probe, I assume it may take a little time for the
measurements to show results.
What’s strange is is that it did work as a router for my home network. I think
I forced the link to the ISP to be the route somehow.

Thanks,
        Paul