We all know that user tags are imperfect and there is not a lot we can
do (except pinging from time to time the hosts, like ICANN does with
"Keep your social data up-to-date for your domain", with mixed
success).

One of the problems is that people tag correctly (I hope so) but do
not always tag when it would be useful. For instance, the tag "nat" is
sometimes given to probes without NAT (see for instance probes
1000929, 1005290, 1008281 or 50663) but the opposite is much more
common. When requesting a measurement withOUT tag "nat", 3/4 of the
selected probes have a RFC 1918 IP address (see measurement
#74862711) and are certainly NATted.

It seems that for many hosts, "nat" is the default.