Hello All,

I am Nishant, a PhD student at the University of California,
Davis—apologies for spamming the mailing list.

I am working on a measurement research project that requires longitudinal
analysis of Internet exchange points which requires an active traceroute
campaign that we plan to do via RIPE Atlas.

I have some credits to start the measurement but, I would require around 50
million more credits to complete the measurements.

Therefore, I am reaching out for help. It would be great if some of you
could offer me some RIPE Atlas credits. My account at RIPE NCC is on this
email: nacha...@ucdavis.edu

Sincerely,
Nishant Acharya