Another million sent.


----------------------------------
Brandon Jackson

On Sun, Sep 13, 2026, 19:23 Sim Xerox <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a new RIPE Atlas user and I would like to run a few one-off ping and
> traceroute measurements from a specific Bouygues Telecom probe (AS5410) in
> southwest France.
>
> My goal is to compare network latency and routing between ISPs towards the
> same Internet targets. My RIPE Atlas credit balance is currently 0.
>
> Would anyone be willing to transfer me around 1000 RIPE Atlas credits?
> This would be more than enough for the few measurements I would like to
> perform.
>
> I can provide my RIPE NCC Access email privately if needed for the credit
> transfer.
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Kind regards,
> Simon
> -----
> To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options,
> please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
> As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with
> the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
> More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to