*Ray Bellis,*
Now I can see the details of the disconnection a bit more clearly; thanks
for your reply:


https://ripleatlas.netlify.app/?q=ab928
thanks...

El vie, 18 sept 2026 a la(s) 11:21 a.m., Dixan Santiesteban (
[email protected]) escribió:

> I appreciate your comment; any suggestions are welcome...
>
>
> El vie, 18 sept 2026 a la(s) 11:02 a.m., Ernst J. Oud ([email protected])
> escribió:
>
>> Dixán,
>>
>> What an excellent tool! Thanks for creating this!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ernst J. Oud
>>
>> On 18 Sep 2026, at 16:25, Dixan Santiesteban <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> 
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I have recently been exploring RIPE Atlas’s public data, focusing on
>> probe connectivity. Yesterday, I noticed a sharp drop in the number of
>> connected probes, particularly around 11:20 UTC.
>>
>> As I am new to working with this data, I would appreciate your help
>> understanding this observation. Did these disconnections actually occur
>> simultaneously, or could the pattern reflect how the data is collected,
>> reported, or processed in my dashboard?
>>
>> To make the results easier to explore, I have put together a standalone
>> version of the dashboard, available here:
>> https://ripleatlas.netlify.app/
>>
>> It includes an interactive timeline that lets you explore the data and
>> examine the changes I observed. My goal is to validate my interpretation
>> and improve the dashboard’s logic so it can better distinguish actual
>> connectivity events from potential data artifacts.
>>
>> Any insights, suggestions, or feedback on the methodology or dashboard
>> would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you for your time and help!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Dixán
>> -----
>> To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription
>> options, please visit:
>> https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
>> As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with
>> the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
>> More details at:
>> https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
>>
>>
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to