Hi Johan,

I've got two monthly probe reports on 1 October around 01:49 & 1:52.
These two are html formated, while my preferred email format is set
to plain text. Possibly an artifact reflecting old behaviour.
I didn't know about the probe uptime report toggle switch (now enabled).
We'll see how it goes next month.
Thanks.

Kind regards
Martin 

On Mon, Oct 05, 2026 at 02:09:15PM +0200, Johan ter Beest wrote:
> Hi Gert,
> 
> I see 5 probe uptime emails being sent to you on 1 October at roughly 1:52
> UTC. They went out through the SMTP transport so they were sent as text
> emails. Maybe they went to your spam folder?
> 
> I made some fixes to the text only sending and next month the HTML emails
> should also include the text part again.
> 
> Cheers,
> Johan
> RIPE Atlas team
> 
> On Mon, 5 Oct 2026 at 14:05, Martin Stanislav <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > Hi.
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 05, 2026 at 10:58:10AM +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
> > >
> > > I was looking forward to receive the "monthly probe reports" in
> > text/plain
> > > e-mail format, but it seems what I got is "no HTML means no mail at
> > all"...
> > >
> > > Is it just me?   September 1st and October 1st saw "no mails"...
> >
> > I've just had a look at (my) preferences within the atlas portal
> > and the page has got a separate toggle switch for monthly probe
> > uptime reports (default seems to be off). I'll give it a go.
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > -----
> > To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options,
> > please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
> > As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with
> > the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings.
> > More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
> >
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/ripe-atlas.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to