Have you heard about the RIPE Fellowship yet?

Earlier this year, we launched the RIPE Fellowship as part of our
ongoing efforts to make RIPE Meetings more inclusive.

The purpose of the fellowship is to support successful candidates in
their professional or academic career development, allow them to
participate in policy discussions, and to network with industry peers
and others at the event.

We are excited to have five talented individuals from across the RIPE
NCC service region join us at RIPE 74 (8-12 May in Budapest) as RIPE
Fellows.

Congratulations:

- Jie Li, University College London, UK

- Jad El Cham, Data Consult, Lebanon

- Ella Titova, K-Telecom CJSC, Armenia

- Vladimir Svanadze, Internet Development Initiative - IDI, Georgia

- Magnus Frühling, Freifunk Frankfurt am Main e. V, Germany

RIPE Fellows receive:

- Round-trip airfare to the meeting

- A full-week meeting ticket

- Hotel accommodation for the meeting week

- The opportunity to partner with a RIPE community mentor

We will accept applications for the RIPE Fellowship at RIPE 75 (22-26
October 2017, Dubai) in August. Please keep an eye on your inbox for the
announcement.

You can find out more about the RIPE Fellowship at:

https://www.ripe.net/fellowship

We also have a short post up on RIPE Labs:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/agowland/apply-now-for-new-ripe-fellowship-programme

Kind regards,

Nick Hyrka
Communications Manager