Dear RIPE Colleagues,

On behalf of the Diversity Task Force (TF), we would like to ask for
feedback on the draft charter:

  https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/tf/ripe-diversity-task-force

As mentioned on the proposed charter page, we have a mailing list and
encourage anyone interested to join:

We also have some activities planned at the RIPE 75 meeting in Dubai
next week:

* We will give a short report on our work since RIPE 74, in a
  lightning talk slot during the plenary session.

* For longer discussions and as another venue for giving input, we will
  be holding a Diversity BoF on Sunday, 22 October from 18:00 to 19:00.

  https://ripe75.ripe.net/programme/meeting-plan/bof/

* And for those who want to become more active, we have Task Force
  meeting on Monday, 23 October from 18:00 to 19:00.

On behalf of the Diversity Task Force,

--
Shane Kerr