> On 28 Feb 2018, at 08:57, Hans Petter Holen <h...@oslo.net> wrote:
>
> It would be far more constructive if you could share what is not appropriate
> in the privacy policy and why.

Hans Petter, I thought I’d already done that by quoting extracts from that
policy.

In short, you are fodder for our marketroids (and those of our unnamed
partners). We’ll use tracking cookies so advertisers can monitor you. We will
spam you too. Oh and you agree your personal data will be thrown over the wall
to unknown third parties. Have a nice day. [I lied about the last bit. :-)]

NCC services and the NCC should not be party to any of that. I’m surprised this
needs to be explained.

Aside from that, I made a much more important point about outsourcing important
functions to the cloud: what happens when the provider goes bust or changes
their T&Cs or achieves lock-in?