On 04/07/2019 13:37, Antony Gollan wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> The final report of the RIPE Accountability Task Force is now published
> as a RIPE Document.
>
> The document is available here:
> https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-723/

Thank you for publishing this as a RIPE document.

It is unfortunate that the document does not list authors and relegates
naming the contributors to an appendix. Let us not continue this bad
practice! The principal authors, or the task force members have to be
mentioned up front. People who helped and contributed should be
mentioned in acknowledgements. We should avoid the impression of a
faceless and in-transparent process and give proper credit to those who
did the work.

For that same reason I also suggest that documents that are the result
of a community process such as a task force should include a short
description of the process that led to the publication of the document.

Daniel