Dear colleagues,

So far we have 25 volunteers for the NomCom. Thank you!

   Alexander Isavnin                   Internet Protection Society
 Andreas Wkittkemper                      Verizon Deutschland GmbH
       Antonio Prado                                         SBTAP
       Arnold Nipper                        DE-CIX Management GmbH
    Benno Overeinder                                    NLnet Labs
        Brian Nisbet                                        HEAnet
       Dmitry Burkov                                     RU-CENTER
    Dmitry Kohmanyuk                                 Hostmaster.UA
        Geoff Huston                                         APNIC
         Gert Döring                                   SpaceNet AG
       Hervé Clément                                     Orange SA
            Jim Reid                                      RTFM llp
           Joe Abley                      Public Interest Registry
   Marcus Stoegbauer                               Megaport / ECIX
       Martin Winter  Network Device Education Foundation (NetDEF)
       Mircea Ulinic                                  DigitalOcean
      Ondřej Caletka                                        CESNET
        Pascal Gloor                                  Quickline AG
     Paul Hoogsteder                                        Meanie
          Randy Bush                      Arrcus Inc & IIJ & RGnet
        Robert Evans                                          Jisc
     Sander Steffann                           Global NOG Alliance
         Stefan Wahl                               Megaport / ECIX
    Wolfgang Tremmel                        DE-CIX Management GmbH
     Wolfgang Zenker                                 punkt.de GmbH

The RIPE community is more diverse than this pool of volunteers.
Please come forward and volunteer at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ripenomcom

The deadline for volunteering is Sunday November 10th 2019.
If this deadline is too soon for you, please let me know.
I might invoke pragmatism and extend it.

Daniel