I don't agree.

Just look to other RIRs, or different "groups" with a chair.

I think it must be explicit, if is in the PDP or in the "description of the
chairs attributions", doesn't matter, but of course, the PDP should have an
explicit reference to that document and that document should also reach
consensus in the community.

El 7/2/21 23:28, "ripe-list en nombre de Nick Hilliard"
<ripe-list-boun...@ripe.net en nombre de n...@foobar.org> escribió:

    JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote on 07/02/2021 22:04:
    > El 7/2/21 22:49, "Nick Hilliard" <n...@foobar.org> escribió:
    >      Incidentally, the duty to manage discussion isn't something specific
    >      RIPE WG chairs - it's a general accepted principle about the rights
and
    >      responsibilities of all chairs, regardless of what they're chairing.
    >      There's nothing unusual about the RIPE WG chair duties in this
respect.

    > [Jordi] Again, where is that in the PDP? We can't accept a PDP that we
can interpret in different ways when we (or the chairs) wish.

    Jordi,

    apologies, I tried to make it clear that this was not something specific
    to RIPE WG chairs, but maybe I wasn't clear enough:  it's not in the PDP
    because it's a generally accepted duty and responsibility of all chairs,
    everywhere.  If there were a need to document it explicitly - and I
    don't think there is a need - it would be in the WG Chair Job
    Description and Procedures document.

    Nick

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.theipv6company.com
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.