On 20 Apr 2021, at 14:48, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:

… Taking the conversation into account that Daniel Karrenberg initiated on
this list last week, …

Mirjam, fiends, colleagues,

I intended to start a discussion about the principles of how this community resolves conflicts leading to a document with the working title “The RIPE Way to Resolve Conflicts”. Talking to a number of you has convinced me that this is not the right moment due to all the other issues before the community right now including this Appeals Procedure.

I still suspect that within the next year or two we need to seek consensus about a document that describes our tradition of resolving conflicts, how we do and do not behave and a minimum of formal procedure. I will gladly add my thoughts once that discussion is started by one of you.

Let’s deal with current matters!

Daniel