Dear colleagues,

Just a short note that the 2020 NomCom is no longer. All data on our server has been securely deleted as have all back-ups, so we are sure any personal data is suitably randomised. In March we published a comprehensive report with a lot of reference material:

https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/ripe-list/2021-March/002170.html

At RIPE81 some people including RĂ¼diger Volk requested that we keep the NomCom Blog available and I promised to do so. It turns out that doing that safely after turning off the original server is a lot more work than expected for a lot of different reasons. Therefore I hope that nobody really insists that we do that. In case you have suggestions on this or you feel the urge to volunteer for doing this work please contact me *privately*.

So long

Daniel