Oh my! I apologise to everyone for copying this list on conversation with Randy I thought was private. As with any real screw up there are multiple causes: distraction, haste, sub-optimal UI on a mobile device and last but not least cognitive bias as I expected the private conversation I had requested in the original message. I’ll try to be more mindful the future.

Daniel