Dear Denis,
Dear Fellow Members,
Dear all,

First of all thanks a lot to Denis for all his work, I imagine it must have
taken hours.
We, the board and the NCC will follow up on it and will not just have a look at
the content itself but also look into how did we end up in this situation in
the first place.
We will come back to the mailing list after the legal evaluation is conducted
and also report on this at the next RIPE Meeting.

Regarding the CoC aspect of this emails, we the board did not read Hans Petters
comments as shutting down the conversation or policing anyone and we would not
have allowed that.

Best regards and please keep a respectful discussion in this challenging times.

Christian Kaufmann
Chairman of the NCC Executive Board