In message <171d5ee3-7acf-f516-05df-dd3547e8b...@karrenberg.net>,
Daniel Karrenberg <d...@karrenberg.net> wrote:

>The archives have sufficient examples of the waste of bandwidth by this
>person. Let's save everyone's time and continue to ignore his provocations.

By all means, please continue as Europeans to just ignore both me and
also the war raging on your very doorstep.  Ignoring reality would seem
to be one of the things you folks excel at, which goes a long way towards
explaining why you're all having such trouble getting natural gas right
about now, even though Ronald Reagan warned you all to avoid becoming
too dependent on Russian energy, way back in the 1980s.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/30/business/europe-natural-gas.html

Regards,
rfg