Hi Mirjam,

I like the document overall and that it is so short and simple but
there is one thing that I would prefer if it was clarified a bit.

> In settings that provide guidance to the RIPE NCC, RIPE NCC staff shall take
> care both to disclose their position and to avoid giving direction.

While I agree with the idea of this I don't want to try to silence the
staff as sometimes others in the community might not really know what
they are talking about, specifically regarding legal implications.
Additionally if other members of the community are asking for input
from an NCC staff member then they should be allowed to say what they
think even if that could give some direction.
I do generally think that the NCC staff that I have seen posting on
mailing lists have been able to use their discretion well.
I would hate to see this reduce the amount of valuable input that we
get from NCC staff members.

So while I fully acknowledge the obvious conflict of interest, would
it maybe be worth asking NCC staff members what they think about this?
Specifically if it would be likely to change anything about how they
interact with other members of the community.

I fully agree with the disclosure part and the rest of the document though.

-Cynthia