I'm getting started on converting my library, and have found dBpoweramp
to be the most suggested resource. For my pressed CD's, I would be
using dbpoweramp to create FLAC, ALAC (iTunes user), and mp3 (for
portable devices) copies. While this seems like a great and time-saving
solution for my pressed CD's, I also have music that has been downloaded
in various other forms (ie wav image+cue, flac image+cue, individual ape
file tracks, etc etc) that needs to be converted. These files are
currently stored as data on burned DVD's. Is there anyway to get
dbpoweramp to take these files with cue sheets or files in other
formats, and easily output them into FLAC/ALAC/mp3 the way it would for
a pressed CD?

Another option would be to burn the files to an audio CD and then let
dbpoweramp handle it, but that seems quite time consuming and also
introduces more of a possibility for error into the process. Or I could
handle all of these files manually (ie convert to wav, split the tracks,
convert to flac/alac/mp3 with separate programs, and then label all of
the metadata by hand). But that seems VERY time consuming.

Is there a solution to this problem via dbpoweramp, or any other
program? Thanks very much!

--
jsa307