Hey Guys,
Brand new to the site, hopefully this isn't to much of a newbie
question.

Anyway I've got the book 1001 albums you must hear before you die. I
own a few of the albums in the list and  would like to be able to sort
via the order they have the albums in the book.
Reading on this forum and elsewhere I settled on the following:
(all files MP3)
TALB: In The Wee Small Hours
TCON: Easy Listening
TDRC: 1954
TIT2: Last Night When We Were Young
TPE1: Frank Sinatra
TPE2: 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die
TRCK: 10/16
TSOA: 1

I'm trying to use the TSOA field. The problem i'm facing is when
ordering via album (using a squeezebox touch) it goes TSOA 1, TOSA 100,
TOSA 101 etc etc. Obviously I want it to show TSOA 1, then TSOA 2.

Is using the TSOA field the correct way to achieve my aim? Any other
suggestions on either how to sort in squeezebox or re-do my tags ?

Thank you very much for reading :D

Using the following tag versions (not sure if it matters or not):
Tag Version: ID3v2.3.0, ID3v1.1

--
tbag