It's hard to read the screenshot, but as far as I can tell the tags do
look okay.

It's possible that there's a bug in LMS, but there are a lot of us
running LMS on Ubuntu and its cousins (I use debian). So far no one
else has reported this, and we haven't figured out yet what may be
unique about your library that would cause this to occur, so we can't
replicate the bug.

One more thing and then I'm pretty sure I'm out of ideas. It could be
that your server.prefs file is corrupted. You could try stopping LMS
and then deleting the server.prefs file. When you restart LMS it will
create a new server.prefs with the default settings. The downside of
this is that (a) you will have to re-do all your settings, and (b)
there is absolutely no guarantee it will solve your problem. The upside
is that it's...something.

--
aubuti