I ran across a new problem this morning while reviewing tags. I loaded a
folder into Mp3Tag and attempted to make some changes to the files. The
folder has 10 files but with 3 of them it says that they cannot be
accessed. I checked the properties and full control was not assigned to
the folder. This I changed to allow full control. I moved the folder to
a different location, closed Mp3tag and reopened it and still cannot
revise the three files. I then loaded the folder into Winamp and only 7
of the 10 files appeared. If I open the folder and then click on the
files that did not load into Winamp they will load and play. This is not
a commercial recording w some kind of drm assigned to it. It is from a
show downloaded from a torrent site.

Any thoughts on what is going on and how to correct ?