I see that 7.9 has added a "Compilations" menu item (at least I think
it's new to 7.9).  However, that seems to have created problems
elsewhere.  For instance some of my so-called compilations no longer
show up at all under Genre/Artists (which is my primary search method).
Others are split into multiple albums.  Some are not compilations as I
define the term, but I'm not sure how to tell that to LMS.   I've been
looking for patterns, but I have not found one yet.

I also have some that show up with (Multiple Artists) as the artist, but
I'm pretty sure that's an issue with JRiver.