I would also try to be as "standard" as possible .

bending the tags to much to suit one playback application can make more
work for you down the road .

Hence why i just use the most basic of tags so that i find stuff .
And stopped before i put to much work into it (when i retire i dont need
a stamp collection )

Also why tags is really not enough , especially for classical.
There are context outside of the file , your library , the music in
general etc.

Thats why competitors like ROON tries another aproach , they just takes
your tags as a "hint" and overlays their own database agregated from
diffrent sources.
and top that off with diffrent filters search options links and
relations between musicians and more.
But guess what, they also have problems with classical :)

Just to start the "work" is the thing to start with not the album,
normal tagging goes wrong directly .
Classical music was inveted before recording media . Many classical
albums I have have the main work that sells the CD then some 15 min
"filler" with the same orchestra just to fill upp the CD.

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )