garym wrote:
> agree.  There's a component in foobar2000 called "live show tagger"
> which works quite well (most of the time, particularly on downloads from
> live music archive at archive.org).  If a show has a text file that
> shows listing of track names, etc., this tagger will parse that text
> file and automatically add the track names (and venue and other things)
> to the metadata. I often use this as a first step before cleaning up
> metadata to suit me.

That's a real good tip. Thanks!

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Car: BananaPi LMS + Squeezeplayer on Android phone - Controller TBD ...