Bluzplayin wrote:
> I also have dbpoweramp running on Linux and it works well for me!
>
> I was using Windows 10 but only so that I could use dbpoweramp and
> foobar2000, I've used Linux for everything else for a couple of years
> now.
>
> I also use foobar2000 as a tag editor and that works very well on the
> same machine under Linux and Wine.
>
> I used to use MP3Tag for occasional task, but I couldn't get that to
> work in Wine.
.
.
Thanks for the info and for your first post, Welcome to the Forum. Since
you have used MP3tag before, have you ever used Puddletag? It is very
similar to MP3tag and runs natively under Linux.

On one of my old PCs, I found Spoon's emails from 11 years ago when I
asked about Mac and Linux versions. Back then he said because dBpowerAmp
would run under Wine, there probably wouldn't ever be a Linux install
version.

I think I will put TrueOS on one of my old PCs and see if the Mac
version will run under that OS, using Wine with Linux as my fallback.
.

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini