BJW wrote:
>  i think i'm beginning to understand your issues with logic.

Please calm down....

I did have a issue that i cant handle  - i just want to help you.
-My issues with logic- - well if you had written something about my
issues with english i cant argue against that. BUT...

Someone has a Problem with the behaviour how LMS handles compilations
(btw most of that was already coded long before a compilation tag was
intruduced).

- If you look carefully there are a few threads in the whole internet
  with people that uses different players with these things - its NOT a
  LMS alone thinggy
- Why does this smart guy tells us in the Transcoding Ripping Tagging
  section about that (major issue) instead in a LMS section? - so even
  he knows ita a tagging issue ;-p

You see - my issues with logic didnt match with your idea what is logic
and what is not.
And no i dont want to write any further here to you - if you really want
a help / workaround whatever "think" about what i just wrote here.

cheers