[OT]
There is something going on with that Compilations...
Wikipedia wrote:
> A compilation album comprises tracks, which may be previously released
> or unreleased, usually from several separate recordings by either one or
> several performers.
> >   >   >
  - If by one artist, then generally the tracks were not originally
  > intended for release together as a single work,[1] but may be
  > collected together as a greatest hits album or box set.
  - If from several performers, there may be a theme, topic, time
  > period, or genre which links the tracks,[3][4] or they may have been
  > intended for release as a single work—such as a tribute album> >

LMS always "thinks" the later ones are always Compilations. Unless there
is no other hint like Albumartist or compilations tag the first one cant
be a compilation.

There might be a better solution but unless you have a very good idea
how to handle it and the skills to type the code for that handling we
had to live with the fruits we able to get friom the lms tree.