w3wilkes wrote:
> Question... When DBPoweramp came up with multiple different identities
> for the disc did it just present a list of things to choose from?

The ripper screen fills the metadata with what dbpa thinks is correct.
But if it looks suspect, one clicks on the "tag" icon and you're shown
the "perfectmeta" page that lists the the tag information from each of
the 4 (I think) providers (each in a different column for easy
comparison). It is useful that it highlights in red the tag info in a
column that differs from the initial dbpa selected info.    From here
one can select the preferred column (metadata) to use in rip.

Sometimes this is very useful even if everything is correctly
identified. I often find that one source may have track titles that I
prefer (particularly on box sets, etc., where I might prefer the track
title to have additional info in the title tag such as "(unreleased
single)" or "(demo)", etc.

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch> Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio
w/Battery (ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1>Squeezelite
*Wilderness: *PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB
(LMS & Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify