BJW wrote:
> I actually wasn't responding to u, but rather the other poster, who
> seems to be suggesting it has been implemented.

I don't know if this solves your problem, but

- you can tag album artist in most programs like mp3tag
- set LMS to use TPE2 as album artist. This will show the album artist.
- in mp3tag you can tag BAND. If it is not in the standard columns, you
can add a new column. You can use the following;
Name = Band
Value = %band%
Field = %band%
- this will show the band/orchestra in LMS and will show the Band tag
that you entered
- if you like, you can set the album artist and the band to be different
or the same.

Hopes this helps

Living: Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2 -> ATC SCM19
v2 & Sennheiser HD650
Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
Kids rooms: SB Booms
Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
Controls: iPeng & LMS via internet
Server: Windows 10 Pro with LMS 7.9.2