Are you compiling Rivendell from source, or installing a package?

Which version of Rivendell are you using? Which version of Ubuntu?

Rob

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011, Troy Welch wrote:

Hello,

I am new to Linux and to Rivendell. I have install Ununtu and seem to be
able to somewhat understand that. But I can not for the life of me, figure
out how to install, even in the slightest bit, Rivendell. Is there anyone
who is willing to assismt me in this project? Remember that you are speaking
to someone who is totally new to Linux. So I, in a way, need Rivendell for
Dummies!

Thanks to anyone that may reply.

Troy