When you load a schedule into Riv.  and create a log for that day, do you
have a red dot
beside the "Music" button?  Showing something there, but not loaded?

In my experience, the only thing that really matters is if Riv. can pick up
the 6 digit cart
number.  So, if you can open the log you are sending to Riv., make sure the
8 in the
offset is correct. How many spaces from the left of the page are there
before Riv.
is to start looking for the Cart#.  That should be enough to accomplish
what you want,
Riv. will drag the rest in.  Cart # offset and length, which of is 6.

James Gamblin