Hello,
I just got a hand full of ASI 6012 Cards and have a few questions. I am
using Rivendell 2.0.2 on centos, fromt he paravel broadcast appliance
disk. I was formerly using an m-audio delta 1010. Is it as simple as
pulling the delta and installing 2 AS! 6012's to replace it? The ASI's
have some jumper that seems to be for a card ID, like card 1, card 2. I
can not find any reference to these jumpers on the asi page, only docs
for that model are a datasheet that does not mention jumpers, only that
"up to 8 cards can be used in a single system". Any other Gotchas?
Obviously I will need to reconfigure the audio settings in rdadmin, but
if I understand correctly, the HPI drivers are already installed?

Thanks,
Nathan

--
Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director