Have to change in both cut and cart tables likely using mysql. or mysqladmin; but maybe check with Fred about how RD tracks the next cart number when assigning new carts to system.

If it justs reads the last highest number from existing database then might work, but if it is tracking it somewhere else with a different pointer, doing it transparently in the db directly might mess up the autoincrementing for cart numbering when creating new carts using normal RD builtin apps.