On Dec 28, 2011, at 04:37 14, Gary Hodder wrote:

> But when the rivendell daemons wont start with rivendell restart then
> rdadmin wont start up either so carnt get to that configure screen.

I doubt very much that the plug-in had anything to do with the daemon startup
problem.  Those plug-ins are not even loaded unless RDAirPlay is started.

> Was after the actual file or is it stored in mysql database?

The configuration in RDAdmin (the plug-in path and argument) are stored in the
DB.  Everything else comes from the plug-in's configuration file.

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |