Daniel Bair <daniel@...> writes:

> Anyone know how to resolve this? When I click on "edit markers" I have this
error : "Unable to dowload peak data, error was: RDXport service returned an
error"

> -Daniel Bair
>
> Family First Radio Network

For me, this error was caused by my failure to include a very necessary option
for the configure script. This was using Ubuntu 11.04.

I had used:

./configure

which seemed to work, but then I had these strange library issues, including
the
peak data thing - this was using a previously built, known-good music library.

Using this command, instead, solved the problem:

./configure --libexecdir=/usr/local/libexec

More info at Talk Unafraid:

http://www.talkunafraid.co.uk/2011/06/rivendell-2-0-2-on-ubuntu-10-04-2-lts/

File ownership didn't seem to matter as all audio files were owned by the
logged-in user (wave) having no effect on rdlibrary or rdairplay, but since
rdlibrary set the owner & group as rivendell upon re-importing an audio track,
changed all of the songs to match that, just for consistency.

Hope this helps.

JD