On Jan 17, 2012, at 12:09 57, Rob Landry wrote:

> Is there any way in RD 2.0.2 to get this to default to Unchecked?

No.  At one point (back in beta) it would actually 'remember' the the state it
was in when RDLibrary was last closed, and then come up the same way.  It got
changed to be default 'off' after users at one of our test sites with a large
library (100000+ carts) would turn it off and then forget to reset it.  It made
for a looonng startup wait...  :)

> When you have 1000+ carts in a group, the likelihood of the one you're
> looking for showing up in the first 100 matches is remote, and this
> feature is rarely useful.

I would argue that, if your result set is that large, you need to refine it
further in the filter.

However, how about a configuration setting in RDAdmin to specify the default
state, possible choices being:

        On
        Off
        Previous setting

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |