I am working on something like this right now that allows Rivendell to
integrate with Drupal. I support several RD stations, but this one is a
college radio station. They are looking for the ability to add music, edit
playlists, work on the music library, and a few other things within the
Drupal platform. Thanks to RD2's new web services interface, it shouldn't
be too hard. I'll send you guys some screenshots when it's doing something
interesting.