Hi all,

Looking for some advice on the On-Air Flag. I have assumed that this
determines the state of things like the Now & Next data from
RDAirPlay...i.e. stopping the transmission of this data when the flag is
set to 0, however, after having set the flag to 0 using RML "TA 0!" as
taken from the Wiki, Now & Next data is still being transmitted. Perhaps
I have the wrong end of the stick, and the flag is literally just the
red box around the pie/clock, but it would be really handy to have the
ability to mark a machine as off-air when another is in use, to disable
the transmission of Now & Next data from the 'off-air' machine (which
may still be used for training purposes, but where it would not be
desirable to have Now & Next info updated).

If anyone has any tips or comments it would be appreciated!

Tom Dawson
FANTASY RADIO
Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
www.fantasyradio.co.uk