I have been using edcast_jack successfully for several months now, but it is a
real pain to get installed. As I recall, a couple mods in the Makefile were
necessary to get it to compile.

I will look and see what I can find for you. I'll try to get you my modified,
working copy of the source.

Joseph Matthews
xcint...@gmail.com