That doesn't quite seem to be the case. Some interfaces that otherwise
work with Linux can't be made to show up properly in Rivendell. It's a
mystery that is probably worth solving but not at the cost of stopping
other development. I'm sure it's going to be one of those forehead
slapping moments when the cause is finally found but a fair amount of
time has been burned on it already and the problem does not yield.

Bill Putney - KPTZ Port Townsend, WA