On Jul 28, 2012, at 11:24 02, Morten Krarup Nielsen wrote:

> Maybe it's time to include this patch:
> http://lists.rivendellaudio.org/pipermail/rivendell-dev/2011-November/014193.html
>
> There's an annoying bug when compiling on some Ubuntu systems.

Unfortunately, this patch is against 'configure', which is a derived file
(generated by Autoconf) and hence cannot be applied in CVS as it doesn't exist
there.  I suspect that the real underlying issue is in 'acinclude.m4'.

|    Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the road.     |
|                                          -- Anonymous                   |