On Aug 6, 2012, at 11:33 59, Nathan Steele wrote:

> Anyway use what you want, but FRED, Please don't ditch CEntOS.

No worries, it's here to stay.  I've actually got some CentOS 6 boxes on the
air for testing at selected sites now.  Very solid system, with *much* better
support for touchscreens and multiple monitors.  This will be showing up as the
next iteration of Broadcast Appliance soon.

> It's just a matter of what you are used to, they are very similar, yet the
> way you do the same things is sometimes quite different.

Very, very true.

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |