From: "Tom Dawson" <t...@tomdawson.co.uk>
To: "User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System"
<rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [RDD] Fonts

May I recommend the How-To: Shiny Buttons article on the Wiki...
http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/Howto_-_Shiny_buttons

Just install qt3-qtconfig and polymer, select the Polymer GUI style and
you're good to go. Sorts out ugly-looking fonts too, which I experienced
with RD on Ubuntu.

Also, for dumping pictures, may I recommend www.imgur.com and
www.dropcanvas.com - very handy tools - just drag and drop into your
browser.