Hi

Played a bit around with the fonts and settings on my debian 6.0.5
testbox and finally
found this color/font/antialiasing quite nice:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5564313/Screenshot-RDAirPlay%20-%20Host%3A%20rd1%20User%3A%20user%20Log%3A%202012_08_16%20Service%3A%20WLR247.png

It's basically the Polymer GUI Style with a changed background
basecolor ('R225 G224 B223') (a bit darker than the original setting)
As font replacement in qt3 config did not work for all used fonts, I
tweaked the riv 2.1.5 source a bit and replaced the original font to an
"Arial"
which apparently had the uses styles 'bold' 'normal'.
I know antialiasing is not always what you want. But on our Acer T231H
touchscreens this looks far better than the bitmap font.
It's a matter of personal taste. So love it or leave it :-)

Only thing that is not perfect is kerning. You may notice it on the
Button "Full Clock Fade" where the 'de' is not clearly aligned.
But hey... It's not a design software anyway ;)

Kind regards,
Sascha